One of today’s most popular commercial roofing systems is thermoplastic polyolefin, or TPO. This product takes the hassle out of your rooftop issues while providing you with a flexible installation experience.
Several membrane options are available for commercial buildings in Nashville, including smooth, color TPO, extreme fleece, and fleece back.
You can select from several sizing options for your building, although the flexibility and installation ease it offers makes almost any thickness a viable product. Through our supply chain, we can provide you with the following selections.
We also have access to some of today’s best TPO manufacturers. If you want a high-quality roof, you can find names like GAF, Firestone, and Versico TPO available for a no-obligation quote.
Why Choose a Commercial TPO Roof in Nashville?
Recent studies of TPO roofing materials installed up to 16 years ago found that all of them were performing at or above the current ASTM standards for newly manufactured membranes. These traits included surface cracking, thickness over scrim, and repairability once installed.
That means a commercial TPO installation in Nashville delivers a proven performance that can last for up to 30 years.
Several additional benefits of commercial TPO products are worth considering for your Nashville business.
1. You’ll receive an excellent performance with your new thermoplastic polyolefin roof without spending a small fortune to complete the upgrade.
2. We use heat-welded seams to provide more strength than taped ends or other methodologies.
3. You receive excellent heat and UV resistance over the lifetime of the product.
4. The roofing materials are naturally fungal resistant. That means you won’t need to have biocides added to your final installation to have a safe and protective structure against the elements.
5. Modern TPO sheets are inherently flexible. That means we don’t need to add plasticizers to the product to become a helpful product.
6. Our team can use several application methods with this product to increase puncture resistance, handle high wind uplift situations, or manage a fast and economic system that potentially saves you money.
7. If you select a fleece-back membrane for your thermoplastic polyolefin roof, you can avoid the expense of getting rid of an existing system before installing a new TPO product. You’ll receive excellent seam strength while investing in a sustainable option that delivers a single-ply solution.
Are You Ready to Roof Your Building Right?
When your commercial building enjoys the benefits of a thermoplastic polyolefin roof in Nashville, you’ll bring enhanced value and safety outcomes with one affordable investment.
You’ll receive a product that is proven to withstand whatever might come your way. It handles a wide temperature range with ease, handles hurricane-force winds, and stands strong against the toughest precipitation.
What story will your commercial building tell when you invest in TPO roofing in Nashville? If you’d like to find out, our team is standing by right now to field any questions you might have.